We’re the Student Money Advice Team at the University of South Wales – we can assist you with the financial side of your studies.
Get information and advice on:
- your eligibility for student finance support,
- student loans, grants, additional allowances, NHS bursaries and discretionary awards
- applications to the University's Student Support Fund and related schemes
- budgeting, additional sources of financial assistance and basic advice on benefits
- the financial implications of changing or leaving a course or repeating years of study
- payments and administration of most University scholarships.
Please note we aren't legally able to advise on the pros and cons of financial products offered by individual private lenders.