Making a Payment to USW

You can find information about how and where to pay your fees here:

The Cash Office in the Revenue Unit is responsible for taking Fee Payments, setting up Payment Plans, and sending invoices for outstanding fee debts.

If you think you are going to struggle to pay your Fees speak to the Cash Office or a member of the Student Money Advice Team as soon as possible.

Important information about Paying your Fees, and what happens if you have outstanding fee debts

Come in and talk to a Student Money Adviser – we’re here to help.