Part-time Funding Applications

May 17, 2017

Student Finance England has just opened up the application process for both new and continuing undergraduate part-time students living in England.

It’s quick and easy to apply online:

1.Register online (if you’re a continuing student, you should log into your existing account and re-apply)
2.Fill in the application
3.Print, sign and return your declaration form

Student Finance Wales has recently included information on their website, for Welsh-domiciled students, but has not yet opened up applications – this is likely to be from June 2017.

If you have any queries, or need help with your application, please contact the Student Money Advice Team.

Tagged: Cardiff Campus Newport Campus Pontypridd Campus Student Money