Time for Continuing Students to Apply for Student Finance!

April 25, 2017

Continuing full-time students can now re-apply for student finance online. You will need to print out the declaration form, sign it and return it to your funding body. Once the application has been processed, you will be sent your Student Finance Entitlement letter.

If you applied for Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) last year along with student finance, you should not need to re-apply for DSA every year.
If you only applied for DSA (e.g. some postgraduates) last year, student finance should automatically send you the form to re-apply.
If you are applying for DSAs for the first time, you will need to download the form from your student finance account or contact your funding body to send them a copy.

Applications for student finance should be made by 23 June 2017, as applications made after this date might result in students not receiving all their money in time for the start of the course.

Please click here if you are not sure how to contact your funding body or need help reapplying for funding.

Tagged: Cardiff Campus Newport Campus Pontypridd Campus Student Money