Homeless Bursary

If you are a 'Home’ student, studying at a USW campus and have lived in hostels and homeless shelters with no fixed abode in the 6 months prior to commencing your course, or during your course, you may be eligible for the Homeless Bursary. (Please note that, as this is given to assist with Summer living costs between academic years, you cannot also be granted this bursary if you are in receipt of a USW Care Leaver Bursary.)

You will need to provide a signed letter from the Foyer/Homeless Shelter confirming your stay. If you are unable to provide proof please make an appointment with a Money and Support Adviser to discuss your situation.

A copy of the Homeless Bursary form can be requested at studentsupportfund@southwales.ac.uk.